Dr. Emil Velasquez, L.Ac, DAOM, FABORM
Dr. Emil Velasquez, L.Ac, DAOM, FABORM has helped many women become pregnant naturally with acupuncture and Chinese medicine alone or as a supportive treatment with IUI or IVF procedures.
Why Chinese medicine?
Practiced for over 2,000 years, Chinese medicine is time tested and is one of the most sophisticated form of medicine around the world.
How does acupuncture and Chinese medicine help with fertility?
- By improving sperm count and motility
- By reducing stress and anxiety associated with infertility
- Helps Normalize the hormone production and endocrine systems
- By bettering the blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Helps Decrease the chance of miscarriage
- Helps Decrease inflammation that may be causing infertility
- Helps Regulate the menstrual cycle
- By increasing the chance of pregnancy for women undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) and intrauterine insemination (IUI).
Is Chinese medicine right for me?
If you are thinking of trying to conceive with Chinese medicine alone or in conjunction with In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or any Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) procedures, it is important to have the correct diagnosis. By performing a comprehensive Chinese medical diagnosis and also by looking at your Lab work, we can better understand if you are a good candidate for Acupuncture.
Treatment modalities used
I know how stressful this process can be. To answer your questions, or to learn more about our treatment programs, please schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation. We try our best to make the treatment process comfortable and affordable for your family.
Dr. Emil Velasquez, L.AC, DAOM