Dr. Emil Velasquez, L.Ac, DAOM, FABORM
Dr. Emil Velasquez, L.Ac, DAOM, FABORM has helped many women become pregnant naturally with acupuncture and Chinese medicine alone or as a support in conjunction with IUI or IVF procedures.
Dr. Emil V. received his doctorate at Five Branches University with an emphasis in women’s health. To further meet the need of his fertility clients, he became board certified in fertility. To become board certified, licensed practitioners must further their education learning the most up to date treatment protocols in both Chinese and Western medicine. They have to take a challenging exam and if they passed, they are awarded the acronym FABORM which stands form Fellow of the American Board of Reproductive Medicine.
Why Chinese medicine?
Practiced for over 2,000 years, Chinese medicine is time tested and is one of the most sophisticated form of medicine around the world.
How does acupuncture and Chinese medicine help with infertility?
- Acupuncture improves blood flow to the reproductive organ for both females and males.
- Acupuncture reduces stress
- Acupuncture can help balance the hormones.
- Acupuncture has been shown to increase the chances of a successful pregnancy in conjunction with In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help with frequent miscarriages
Is Chinese medicine right for me?
If you are thinking of trying to conceive with Chinese medicine alone or in conjunction with In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or any Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) procedures, it is important to have the correct diagnosis. By performing a comprehensive Chinese medical diagnosis and also by looking at your Lab work, we can better understand if you are a good candidate for Chinese medicine.
Treatment modalities used
The cost per visit is 99$. To help maximize results and make it affordable for our clients, we offer treatment packages. Amount of treatments needed are a case-by-case basis. Please see below and come in for a free 15 minute evaluation.
*Cost of herbal medicine is not included. If needed, they cost on average 100$ per month.
4 treatments for 376$ (save 20$)
8 treatments for 737$ (save 55$)
12 treatments for 1089 (save 99$)
Come in for a free 15 minute consultation to learn how Chinese medicine and acupuncture can help you. WIth your free 15 minute consultation you will receive a folder with the following:
- Dietary advice to help improve fertility
- Lifestyle tips to improve fertility
- Learn more about your body’s natural fertility signs.
- Food recommendation according to your body type in Chinese medicine
- General Chinese medical diagnosis
- You will learn weather acupuncture can work for your situation
Schedule by clicking on the button above. Or you can call us at (510) 866-2734 to schedule a free consultation.
We have free parking.